objektīvs mirrorless kameras»Panasonic»LUMIX G 25MM F1.7 ASPH Black»(new)
Achieving F1.7 high-speed aperture, the new LUMIX G 25mm / F1.7 ASPH. yet keeps its size compact and weight light. The large aperture allows a beautiful soft focus for photo and video to be even more impressive and encourages users to capture the subject without using a flash even in dimly-lit conditions.
The versatile 25 mm of focal length (35mm camera equivalent: 50 mm) is suitable for wide variety of occasions for its natural viewing angle close to that of human eyes. Users can reflect their creative intention freely by changing the composition – more dynamic or up closer – according to the subject.
The new lens system is comprised of 8 elements in 7 groups featuring two aspherical lenses and an Ultra-High Refractive Index (UHR) Lens. Designed and developed focusing on the low-frequency contrast, the LUMIX G 25mm / F1.7 ASPH. assures stunning clarity for sharp crisp images. It features uniform descriptiveness from center to edges while suppressing spherical aberration and distortion. It incorporates a superior inner focus system which enables excellent resolution and contrast from closest focusing distance to infinity. The inclusion of stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and video recording to be classified in LUMIX HD Lens. When mounted on the Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) cameras of LUMIX G, users can take advantage of the high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system with a 240 fps digital signal exchange.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. Highly reliable metal mount assures durability for active use, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its shooting performance. cameras.
A fast, normal prime designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is a 50mm equivalent lens featuring a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture for enhanced low-light shooting and depth of field control. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. The optical construction also helps to realize a compact overall form factor, measuring just 2"-long and weighing 4.4 oz. Benefitting both stills and video capture, this lens also incorporates a stepping motor for smooth, quiet autofocus performance that is compatible with Lumix cameras' high-speed contrast-detection focusing systems.
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 50mm equivalent focal length to represent a normal perspective.
- Fast f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over focus placement for selective focus applications.
- One UHR element helps to achieve even illumination and sharpness for consistent performance throughout the aperture range.
- A pair of aspherical elements reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Stepping motor delivers fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to benefit both still photograph and movie recording applications.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 50 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" (25 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.39 x 2.05" (60.8 x 52 mm)|
|Weight||4.41 oz (125 g)|
LENS CLEAR / ORIGINAL WHITE